cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: (ERR_WIS_32070)(WIS 30270)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

While running webireport in BI4.0 SP4 , i am frequently facing the following error .

An internal error occurred while calling 'processDPCommandsEx' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270) (WIS 30270)

Can you please let me know the issues causing for these Error.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184088
Contributor
0 Kudos

if your query  using the query filter type "Results from another query" in a combination of 3 queries from mixed UNV and UNX universes

then it's bug in SAP BO 4.0 SP4 and tracked under ADAPT01662922.

ref note no 1762418 

Regards,

Atul Divekar

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP Note 1685910

Symptom

Getting the following error when parsing custom script (sql) in Web Intelligence “An internal error occured while calling 'processDPCommandsEx' API. (Error: ERR_WIS_30270) (WIS 30270)“.

Issue only reproducible when the filter is created based on parameters at the Data Foundation (dfx) level.

Workarounds:

Create the parameter at the Business Layers (blx) level.

Query script is valid from Information Design Tool Query Panel.

Regards

Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Error: (ERR_WIS_32070)(WIS 30270)

Business Layer(blx)level is query valid but even message will be displaying while run the report in  webi level what is solutions. pls help out regarding this.

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Some times webi cache may cause this error. Please refer SAP Note 1207029, to clear WebI cache.

Regards,

Aashutosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakesh ,

I am not using any query filter and i have not applied any prompts , I have applied report level filter .  While trying to refresh the report , i am getting the above error after some time .

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your report is getting timed out. Check what is the time limit you have set in the Universe Parameters?

The report is running till that time and giving this error after time out. You need to do some performance tuning for this? Are you trying to pull a huge volume of data in your report?

former_member189638
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check if you have used any object in the Query filters and trying to run the it blank without selecting a constant value or prompts???