cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help with Netweaver 7.3 + Oracle Installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I'm stuck for few days with error below. Will be grateful for you help.

Phase :

+++++

Create ABAP Secure Store

Error :

+++++

An error occurred while processing option SAP NetWeaver 7.3 > Oracle > SAP Systems > Process Integration > Standard System > Standard System( Last error reported by the step: No such file 'D:/usr/sap/N73/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/rsecssfx.exe'.). You can now:

• Choose Retry to repeat the current step.
  • Choose Log Files to get more information about the error.
  • Stop the option and continue with it later.      

LogAnalyzer.htm Content:

+++++++++++++++++++

Last successfully executed installation step: ABAP_SSFS -> prepare @ 21:18:35

An error occurred at step:
ERROR 2013-06-05 21:22:44.138 [sixxcstepexecute.cpp:995]
FCO-00011 The step createSSFS with step key ABAP_SSFS -> createSSFS was executed with status ERROR

Thank you all in advance

Salah

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

achmad_dimyati5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Idrissi,

Please download latest kernel SAPEXE and SAPEXEDB. The issue is the file rsecssfx.exe only available start from 7.20: As of patch >= 318 (Note 1622837 - Secure connection of
AS ABAP to Oracle via SSFS
).

You can't just extract the file but must extract the whole kernel.

Regards,

Achmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for reply.

@Achmad : if I get it well, I must download SAPEXE.sar and SAPEXEDB.sar and extract them than what please?

Thank you again

achmad_dimyati5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Idrissi,

After extracted the kernel, could you continue the installation (Retry option)? Usually the proper way is put this new kernel in the sapinst steps (question regarding kernel).

Regards,

Achmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Achmad for help.

I'll try it as soon as I get the kernel!

But just one last question plz, why kernel I download with NW7.3 doesn't have the needed files?

Regards

Salah

achmad_dimyati5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Idrissi,

Actually I would like to confirm further more. Did you use SWPM (Software Provisioning Mgr 1.0)? If you use SWPM and you should use the Kernel for Installation specific for SWPM installation. If you use that kernel you won't encounter this issue.

SAP NetWeaver and
complementary products
--> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NETWEAVER
--> SOFTWARE PROVISIONING MGR 1.0

and

SAP NetWeaver and
complementary products
--> SAP NetWeaver --> SAP NETWEAVER
--> Kernel for installation/SWPM --> SAP KERNEL 7.20
EXT 64-BIT UC

The original SAP Kernel in the CD installation isn't ready for SSFS installation. But if you aren't use SWPM, and you still have an issue with new kernel then could be the issue come from the installation master itself.

Best Regards,

Achmad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Achamad.

I'm using the SWPM

Still not able to get the kernel :s:s:s Don't have sapmarket credentials anymore.

Any help plz?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Download New kernel patch from market place extract that and copy above file to your existing kernel location.

This was work in my case.

Thanks

Nitin Joshi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salah,

Try to find the same file from other system and place it in the requested path. Generally this works.

Thanks & Regards,

Ananda Swaroop G K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Salah,

Can you please check if the user with which you started installation has sufficient permissions to create files on file system.

You can check the same by creating a test file on D:/usr/sap/N73/SYS/exe/uc/NTAMD64/

Regards,

Denish