cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing Error (VR012 & VF073)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Can someone please help me understand the SAP errors I am experiencing? In VFX3 I am attempting to release a billing document to accounting but it has a pricing error (VF073). This error is also preventing me from executing VF01. I've checked the costing values and believe they are to be correct for the one material item listed on the purchase order. Can you please help me identify other areas that can be creating this problem? Please see the attached screen shots.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in the Billing document VF02, whether the Pricing is completely maintained or not, it could be either your Base price or Tax condition is missing in the condition tabs

thanks,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For pricing error VF073, check in the billing document, pricing has been maintained or not. It looks the pricing condition is set as mandatory in the pricing procedure, but no pricing value has been maintained in the document (also check pricing master record has been maintained in t.code VK11/VK12 or not). If the pricing is there, then you may need to refer OSS 1625158  - Error messages VF073 and V1208.

For VF017 error message, check the document flow of the delivery, whether already the invoice has been created. If not then check whether OSS Note 728514 - Cross Company: Delivery is proposed again is of any help to you.

Regards,