cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process block because material is block

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear gurus,

I know its SAP standar behaviour to block material for other process while being used. For example, while creating a sales order with material 6000. If another user start another sales order with the same material, then ATP cant be executed.

Another example, if one user is creating a sales order with material 6000... then another user try to release credit for a sales order which contain material 6000, the ATP fails and so (since my business scenario create delivery after credit release) the delivery isnt created so sales area need to execute ATP again, which sends order to Credit Release again.

Furthermore, if one user is creating sales order for material 6000 and warehouse users try to complete delivery process of an order with that material, warehouse area cant Confirm Transfer Order, Post good issue.

With those example i think the point is clear...

Now then, is there a way to remove that behaviour?

THanks for your time reading

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you just need more frequent ATP check jobs.

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

This need to be released through Back order Processing V_RA

plz check OVZ9 settings of the Availability check.

Shiva

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in OVZ1 for your availability Check, is there any material block set

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear venuri santosh kumar ,,

i have one doubt plz let me ...in OVZ1 if we check Block others users cant create sales orders as well as pos but what my doubt is if have 5 users how system is restricting remaining 4 users ?

plz tell me 

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

In OVZ1, against the availability check you have to select suitable Initiator. you have to select Initiator as B and check the Block

hope it is clear

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear santosh thank u so much

Suppose if we select initiator B means Delivery requirement

if some users are creating delivery then system will block the delivery document.

But what my doubt is , I Have 5 users , material stock 500 qnty now unfortunately 2 users  (A @B)are creating sales orders with the same qnty in the same time

now in this case system will give error message to another user B