Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Contract Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am working with SRM 7.02.

We want to have the possibility that the contracts (GOA) are created based on a requirement.

We need to have something like in ECC you have the Purchase Requisition RV type, that is for contract creation.

Is this process supported for materials and services in SRM ?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

it's not possible to create a contract directly form SC, as Celeste mentioned, but there a 2 options to work around:

1. You can use Sourcing Cockpit, where you can create contract from SC

2. You can add SC items to CTR via 'Add item' (see note1827660)

Regards,

Zsofi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zsofia,

Thanks for your answer.

For materials, option 1 (SC -> Contract using SoCo) works fine, but for services, as SC doesn´t have service hierarchies, it cannot be converted correctly into a Contract with service hierarchies.

If we you use an external requeriment to convert it into a contract, then, the purchase requisition coming from ERP will never be closed.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Ezequiel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

actually, if you send PR from ECC via EXR, that requisition is closed, meaning that it won't be avaialble anymore in ECC. Though you can display it, but you won't be able to create any ECC PO from it, thus it is considered closed.

So this way, and using SOCO, you can create contract from a requirement.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Zsofi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ezequiel,

as far as I know via customizing you cannot restrict the follow on document for a shoppig cart to a contract since you will have only one SC document type , you may implement a Badi in order to create a Contract from a SC with some characteristics i.e Z field for the user to choose the next document or scenario.

Hope this help,

Regards!