cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SoD Pie Chart shows 0 violations

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I experienced a pretty common problem (as I learned here) with the risk analysis returning no results. It turned out that a connector was not assigned to the right connector groups. Anyway, if I now run a Role Level risk analysis in the frontend, it returns a lot of results, most with, some few without violations - which seems to be okay.

The problem: in the Reports and Analytics work center in the frontend, I would like to see the Role Analysis report (the pie chart screen). There, I still see 0 violations (like when I had the risk analysis problem). I ran all sync jobs again (auth sync, repository object sync, action usage sync, role usage sync - some of them maybe whithout a specific reason), but nothing changed. And the most weird thing: the Number of Roles Analyzed is not 0.

Any ideas why this report does not reflect the actual state of the system?

I would be very thankful for every hint. Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Darie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Darie,

Please check if you have the entries for the connector in the table GRACMGRISKD?. If the entries in the table does not exist, Please run the batch risk analysis job for the specific connector.

Thanks & Regards

Japneet singh 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Japneet,

thank you very much for the hint. It was indeed the batch risk analysis which solved the problem.

Thanks!

Kind regards,

Darie

Answers (0)