cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SWC removed from SLD by mistake

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have removed my SWC from SLD. How can i retrieve it in the SLD??? It is now not available in the Product also. But that SWC is still available in the IR and all the scenarios based on that SWC is still working fine. I cleared the Cache also and it is still working. Just that it is not listed in SLD.

Regards,

kanan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kanan,

recreate your SWC in product in SLD.......Tell if this gives some error......now again do a cache refresh.........again test your scenario.......see if the scenarios are working fine now........if your scenarios are still working fine, then there is no issue in your XI system.....

Thanks,

Rajeev Gupta

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Kanan,

You will have to recreate the SWCV in your SLD. When creating the Software Component you will have to make the change in the Software GUID so that the SWCV in the SLD and the IR are in synch with each other.

Go to SLD --> Administration --> Content Maintenance -->

Subset: Component Information --> Class: Software Components Versions , select your SWCV whioch you have newly created and then chantge the GUID to the same GUID as in the IR.

Also take a look at this guide,

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/adb8f911-0d01-0010-82b9-a81...

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanz a lot Bhavesh, This was very helpful in clearing my doubts about the connection funda between SLD and IR.