Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contract item data in quotation

hark101
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello experts.

I need to create a quotation (VA21) that will later on become a value contract (VA41). The problem is that in the quotation the "Contract data" tab is not shown, and our pricing routine needs an information from that tab (Val.period.category VEDA-VLAUFK) in order to fetch the correct price.

Is there a way to display the "Contract data" tab in the quotation? Or any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks,

Edson

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211108
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Edson,

For this you will require ABAP help. At high level the approach could be:

• Create the custom field by copying VLAUFK for the quotation. This you may append in vbkd table and structure.
  • You need to enhance the screen (may be additional DATA B TAB PAGE) at item level for input the values by the users.
  • Create the new copy control routine by copying std and added the logic for copying this value to contract.
  • Change the pricing routine to accommodate new field . may be you will have to go for KOMG routine enhancement for appending the new field .

Hope this will help you.

Thanks and Regards,

Atulkumar Dagade

hark101
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply, Atulkumar. Since the contract fields and the quotation fields are all in the same table, I was hoping there was a simpler (hopefully standard) way to make those fields appear. If not, then I guess I'll follow your suggestion.

Best regards,

Edson

Answers (0)