Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in landscape verification result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am doing landscape verification for one system in solman 7.1 SP08

However am recieving below error and unable to find a solution.

Error Message: Cannot recognize installed product instance SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 - Business Intelligence

For more details please check attched screen shots.

Kindly help me to solve this issue.

Thanks,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

@Venkat I know this is an old post, but I just received verification from SAP on a note that describes this issue as a SCM 7.0 Ehp 1 problem; the information in SCM is being sent to SolMan with bad data.

Have a look at the following note, I'm in the process of getting this going to verify if it works in my environment: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1849396

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

run TCode LMDB and check the proposal of the component and also check that current proposal fits into SLD. Run your maintenance optimiser your problem will be solved

Regards,

Ankur Mali

heiko_burkhardt3
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

can you ensure your lmdb shows green light for status of the lmdb infrastructure ? You can find this in  LMDB start screen. I had a similar problem recently and (in my case) it was saying warning. It ended up with a sld CM und CRCONT update and another full sync in  SOLMAN Setup.

Regards,

Heiko

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the sap note 1721112.

remove the dialog agents relevant tag and try

Thanks

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply.

@Jansi: I have tried this option but it is giving same error.

@Lluis: I have latest CR content and ST-ICO is at 35 level.

@Bala: All product instances selected which are supplied automatic by data supplier( please see screen shot, kindly let me know if you want to do anything)

Thanks,

Venkat

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Add Java Part to the system  in the product system editor, and run verification toll again.

Regards,

Luis

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat

Please refer the screenshots and try to add relevant product instance under your product system GR3.

To do so , please goto product system , select technical systems on the left side and right side you can add the proposed product instance for your product system .

And once done, please rerun the verification .

Regards

Bala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lluis,

Thanks for your reply, however i have one doubt here.

This is only As ABAP server and we have another SAP system with different SID (only as JAVA) installed on this same host.

still do i need to add it here? how do i add it?

Thanks,

Venkat

bala2104
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Delete the product system ID of Java and then later assign the ABAP Product system ID to Java .

Regards

Bala

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat, on my case i got the same problem and the cause was the missing java instance, on your case maybe is missing another instance on product system.

The last question, if you have another java system (an standalone), and it's not part of your abap system you don't have to add in the same product system, for java you have to follow separated LMDB setup process.

Check that links:

#sapadmin:: How to assign Product System in SOLMAN 7.1 & How LMDB, SLD, SMSY and Landscape Verification  work in SOLMAN7.1

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2011/12/17/sapadmin-how-to-assi...

Landscape Management Database (LMDB)

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8817

Maintenance of Product in the System Landscape

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/Maintenance+of+Product+in+the+System+Landscape

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

Update your CR-CONTENT on your SLD and component ST-ICO on your Solution Manager to the last level.

bxiv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can confirm the same issue with SCM 7.0.  My error message:

No CR content for product instance EHP2 FOR SAP SCM 7.0 EHP2 FOR SAP SCM 7.0: 10 of technical system PF1 Application Server ABAP

I believe that 10 is Live Cache which is discovered and tied to SCM.  I have ST-ICO up to release 37 and CR content was updated at the end of Feb.  The SCM systems have been a thorn in my side since I added them to Solution Manager.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please add product system ID (GR3) to all the installed product instance which automatically supplied by the data supplier .

Ex :

SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 - Business Intelligence

Then rerun the verification .

Regards

Bala