cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to bring a high school into the UAC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm a lecturer at a new high school in Germany with many students which are very interested into SAP technology. I'd love to

bring this high school into the university alliance, but unfortunately I do not find the procedure in your website.

What are the prerequisites and deliverables (fees , staff, committments,...) from high school perspective? For sure I've overseen the right document...

Best regards,

Dieter

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

... the question how to bring high schools into this community remains unanswered - in this community ?  😞

Maybe being more precise: What must happen that a high school is announced as a new member in the UA Program, e.g. EMEA ("Please welcome the following new institutions...")??

Is there any sort of contract to sign, fee to pay? I would like to trigger this process...

Best regards,
Dieter

Former Member
0 Kudos

?? No help? Not even from the approver?

Also no reply to mails to ua-support@sap.com ...

😞

andr_siegling
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Dieter,

I found your messages and even if your initial request is some months old I would like to answer it. If you still got no response from the UA Team, please feel free to contact the SAP University Competence Center (SAP UCC) at University of Magdeburg. In cooperation with SAP UA we are delivering the educational services within the UA program. We are glad to help you, to provide the initial Information and to answer your questions in a direct dialog. To get in contact please sent a short notice to uccinfo@ucc.uni-magdeburg.de. We well try to answer as soon as possible.

Best regards

André Siegling

SAP UCC Magdeburg