cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ESR. Event Interface with Party-to-Party enable option.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good day!

We want to use standart SAP service "Inform of Patient Encounter Record" (PatientEncounterRecordERPInformation_Out). I uploaded this service into SAP PI  ESR and now it's visible in SPROXY transaction of related SAP ISH system. This service has a type "Event Interface" with "Party-to-Party enable" option. And it's look not like simple client proxy and has Facade attributes.

The problem is that when I try to test this proxy through SPROXY or throught raising an event (which linked whith it) I can't see any message in SAP PI. In sxmb_moni of SAP ISH system I can see  messages with type "Event" and status "Event distributed succesfully".

I read information from this link (http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70ehp3/helpdata/en/b1/1bc6b9394947868da6cbfffb5f4c7a/content.htm) but it did not help me.

Can you explain me a mechanism of communication through this type of services ("Event Interface"). Which additional settings should I do in SAP PI and SAP ISH systems?

Best regards, Nataly.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem was with configuration of bgRFC in SAP ISH system

monika_eggers
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Can you explain more? I have a problem where an event interface doesn't send out its inform message (nothing to be seen in sxi_monitor or srt_moni) even though when setting a breakpoint it does stop in the proxy. Maybe I'm also missing the same bgRFC settings.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have a look at esworkplace.sap.com | Inform of Patient Encounter Record

Also consider the SAP notes mentioned there and follow the links at the bottom to the ES Bundles, you find further documentation there.