Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Object not found in lookup of odspool

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In my MEINT Workbench I am trying to access SAPMEODS DB using SQLQuery but I am getting error like "com.sap.xmii.system.ServiceLocatorException:com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exception720.NameNotFoundException: Object not found in lookup of odspool". Can anybody help me to solve the issue.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Chandan,

Could you check datasources in NWA? Are they 'green'? If no, please, re-check connection details.

Regards, Alex.

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I have checked the datasources (NWA->Configuration -> Application Resources)in NWA and all are green.

Thanks in Advance

Chandan

0 Kudos

Hi,

odsPool is not a part of SAP ME Integration and thus I guess you cannot access it from MII by default. Have you added the definition in MII Data Servers?

I would think that odsPool needs to be configured the same way as SAPMEINT and SAPMEWIP datasources. So, please compare them at NWA level and at MII level.

Regards,
Sergiy

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

odspool is configured in MII Data Servers with a name and Data Source is jdbc/odspool. From workbench I can see the Data Server Name but when I am trying to select the Query Modes then I found it is blank and it is throwing that error.

Thanks

Chandan

0 Kudos

Shouldn't it be jdbc/jts/odsPool instead of jdbc/odspool?

former_member206397
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

Thank you so much for your suggestion. I have updated the Data Source to jdbc/jts/odsPool and now it is working.

Thanks

Chandan

Answers (0)