SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error Authorisation required for work item creation FPVB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

While i am doing Dunning runing i am facing this error message "You have no authorisation to create work item"

I am attaching doc plz chek and help me

Abash

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

The error that you are getting is triggered from the FM FKK_WLI_AUTH_CHECK, which basically checks whether you have the authorization object F_KKWLI for the activity type 01(Create) and for the particular company code for which you are executing the dunning run..

I think in your scenario, this check is failing and hence you are getting this error.

Ask your BASIS person to plug in the authorization object F_KKWLI for the activity type 01(Create), 02 (Change) and 03 (Display) and the company code for which you are performing the dunning run against your profile.

Once done, execute the dunning run and I don't think you will get the error again.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abash,

The error that you are getting is triggered from the FM FKK_WLI_AUTH_CHECK, which basically checks whether you have the authorization object F_KKWLI for the activity type 01(Create) and for the particular company code for which you are executing the dunning run..

I think in your scenario, this check is failing and hence you are getting this error.

Ask your BASIS person to plug in the authorization object F_KKWLI for the activity type 01(Create), 02 (Change) and 03 (Display) and the company code for which you are performing the dunning run against your profile.

Once done, execute the dunning run and I don't think you will get the error again.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

My issue resolved Thanks a lot Amlan

Regards,

Abash

dutiwari
Explorer
0 Kudos

You can have your security guy run a trace for you to figure out missing authorizations. If you run with a user-id which has SAP_ALL access or Batch Admin type access you will not see this error. We ran into similar issue and security team was able to provide missing authorizations by running trace.