cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price not appearing in the configurator

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a problem wherein I am unable to see the price of a characteristic value in the configurator.

I have a reference characteristic for pricing. When I select a characteristic 'X', I am supposed to see the variant key that I have maintained in the reference pricing characteristic. I have checked everything including the assignment of the object dependencies pertaining to that characteristic in the configuration profile. I tried running the syntax again but still not able to see the variant key for price for that characteristic.

Can anybody throw some light on why this is happening? Only thing I can remember is that, this was a multiple value characteristic and I changed it to a single value at the table entries level but for some products the price is coming and for some it is not coming, that is why I am getting a little confused.

Thanks and Regards

Adithya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you checked whether the SDCOM-VKOND reference characteristic is assigned to variantclass of the KMAT? Also, you should not change the settings of this reference characteristic - e.g. changing it from being multi-valued to single-valued is not recommended.