Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Orders not getting transferred to APO from ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all.

We have following issue:

We have integration model for sales orders.

Generation and activation went well all statuses are "green".

But we cannot see sales orders in APO.

When I go to CCR transaction there are also no info about sales orders so I mean all fields consist only zeroes so even no info about errors and total number of sales orders also zero.

Also I must admit that there are no issues with Purch. Reqs/Purch.Orders and Stocks - everything is APO and visible in interactive book/rrp/ccr transactions.

What can be the root cause of this issue?

Thanks, Andrey.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello to all, thanks for answers! Problem was in a availibilty check mode: initially it was 01 Daily Reqs., then I've changed it to 02 Individ. reqs. and everything went well...As I'm not an expert in SD or GATP can someone tell me why it was so..?

Thanks, Andrey.

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

It happens because with 01 requirements are transferred at day level, and with 02 every individual requirement is transferred immediately.

Its great that your issue is resolved /

Rgds

Sourabh

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I also had the exact same issue thanks this discussion. Sorted out similar way done by you.

Thanks

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrey,

• Your sales order's requirement class and schedule line category should allow requirements transfer (SPRO tasks).
  • Availability Check of material master (MRP3 tab) (for instance KP or 02) - The 'TotalSales' field value must be 'A' i.e. total sales order requirements must be transferred as single records

Thanks,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andrey,

Can you see the sales order in ECC in MD04?

Best Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Im having the same problem as stated above, already maintained the material master in the sales tab to have availability check of 02. I can see the Sales order in MD04 (ECC) but not in RRP3 (APO).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ron,

You are more likely to get a variety of answers if you raise a new discussion.  Many SCN members do not even look at discussions that have been marked as "Answered".

Before you post this new discussion, please perform basic searches.  When you post the new question, please describe the problem in more detail, and describe the steps you have already taken to further identify the root cause of the problem, based upon the knowledge you got from the searches.

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to create a sales order in dev box with the same product. I am assuming you are using GATP so if it is active it will take you to apo and show proposal screen. Else ATP will happen in ECC which means you have to create ATP custom integration model.

Try to run sdrqcr21 report from ECC.

NT