cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Job Scheduling Managent: Tables for Programming a Job Documentation report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we use the SAP Job Scheduling Management within SAP Solution Manager without SAP CPS by Redwood to schedule jobs. Therefore we also use the job documentations.

According to some requirements from the responsible key users we need to write a small analysis report that list all existing job documentations with a specific value in a field of the job documentation.

I already analysed possible database tables like AGS_JOB_DEF, AGS_JOB_HEAD, AGS_JOB_DESCR but within this tables I can't find the plain text of the fields from the job documentation. These tables contains only a lot of meta data like the creation date, the username etc. and also a lot of IDs and GUIDs.

Unfortunally we don't know how do deal with the undelying CRM-datstructures of the SAP Solution Manager. Therefore I would like to please you, to give me an advice how we can access the plain data of the job documantation.

By the way: We also searched for suitable function modules but also didn't find a fitting one! 😞

So, please help - we have no idea where to search now! Many thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

before programming anything yourself did you already check out the reporting capabilities for JSM itself? On the one hand you can build  queries in the "Job Documentation" view itself where you can actually filter on different characteristics of the job documents and additionally in the "Report" view you have standard reporting capabilities on the job documents.

Regards

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, many thanks for your advices.

I already checked the reporting capabilities of the SAP JSM, but the problem is, that I can filter only a fex attribute and none of them are suitable for me... 😞

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the sap note, Note 1327024 - Integration into and Migration to Job Documentation

might be can get some hint.

Please try.

Thanks

Jansi