cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TECO work order but inspection lot still is released

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I'm testing inspection process 03. I have two questions and need your help.

Q1, By my logic, the normal process should be that, UD code should be given after full withdrawn work order. But after my testing, system allow me to give UD code no matter full withdrawn work order??

Q2, After I TECO work order, inspection lot still could be given UD code. Why does inspection lot display cancel or others that not allow to give UD code??

If I have to give some setting to meet my requirement?? Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Q1) While making UD, System will give information message as Order is not completed.

Assigned order XXXXXXX is neither completed nor confirmed

Q2) What kind of Inspection lot you are trying?? 03 or 04?? Please attach the message details with message number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response

For Q1:I got the information you gave. But could the information be changed to error?

For Q2:Inspection lot is belong to "03". While I entered the inspection lot, there was no message, and I could give UD code directly. The status of inspect lot still was "REL  CALC".

Former Member
0 Kudos

In standard system, SAP doesn't restrict UD without doing Results Recording.

If you want to control that, use User Status for Inspection Lot & control the UD using Business Transactions.

Check below document for creating & using User Status for the documents.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-33909

Answers (0)