cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Printing Multiple pages of custom page setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Printer epson LQ2090 and my problem is that when I print one page I have no issues with the output, however when I print Multiple Pages First print comes perfectly fine however the next page is starting somewhere in middle.

Here are the list of things that I have tries uptill now.

1. Changing the printer setting and configuring the custom page size in the printer settings.

2. I have tried changing the mode as well, both landscape and portrait nothing is working for me.

3. I have also check the printer page format in the device type and it is assingned to it.

Can anybody help me why this is happening and how it can be resolved.

Thanks in advance,

Robindra Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For those who still face this problem, I have resolved the problem using the device type ZSAPWIN (A copy of SAPWIN) and adding my format to this device and then configuring the format by putting the code

"\f"

in the end of page event so that the pages don't overlap on each other while printing and voila my problem was solved.

I hope this helps

Best regards,

Robindra Jain

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,Robindra Jain

What kind document did you print?The ABAP list or sapscript,smartform etc..

which device type did you use?

What's the format type and page format?

Best Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Bai,

Its a smartform.

Device type is SAP win or EPESCP2 (I have tries using both).

Format type is custom format that I have created for my requirement.

Best regards,

Robindra Jain

jie
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Robindra Jain,

I think the possible reason should be the following two:

1.the design of the smartform is wrong.

2.the print initialization of the customized format type is wrong.

Did you do the following tests?

1.Does the same problem occur when print another smartform?

2.Does the same problem occur if use the standard format type?

Thanks&Regards

Jie Bai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jie Bai,

I got the problem for the page issue resolved, however I am now facing another issue, In my smartform there are many windows which display records as per respective logic. My problem is that the content of all the other windows are displayed except for 1. Now when I try to put border to that particular window, the border is showing however the values in it are not. The most puzzling part is that this is happening if I select 1 particular type of output (Let us say X) device in print window and then preview, but when I use different output device (Let us say Y) and then select print preview it is showing those values properly.

My problem is that my page break issue is resolving when I use output device X (which is configured for DOT matrix printer) so I can't use output device Y (Which is configured for line printers).

And in that window which is not showing I am using template.

Can you help me with this?

Thanks!

Robindra Jain