cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deployment finishes with warning (NW740 Java application server)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I am facing issues during the deployment of web-dynpro java application on the application based on NW740.

The deployment is getting finished with the warning message:

===== PROGRESS START =====

Deploying [sap.com_tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect (sda)] ...

Deployment of [sap.com_tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect (sda)] finished.

===== PROGRESS END =====

===== DEPLOY RESULT =====

sdu id: [sap.com_tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect]

sdu file path: [/usr/sap/EIW/J33/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/tc~bl~deploy_controll

er/archives/289/1523603713845137/tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect.sda]

version status: [NEW]

deployment status: [Success]

description: [

1. Warning occurred on server 336793750 during deploy of sap.com

/tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect : References Test: There are no matching deploy time ref

erences (described in META-INF/SAP_MANIFEST.MF) for the following runtime refere

nces [sap.com/tc~conn~connectorframework, sap.com/com.sap.mdm.tech.mdm4j] (descr

ibed in the META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml), file: tc~mdm~srmcat~redirect.

sda, severity: warning

Warning occurred on server 336793750 during deploy of sap.com/tc~mdm~srmcat~redi

rect : Mapping Test: com.sap.ASJ.webjlin.000021 Invalid servlet mapping. servlet

with name "action" cannot be found in the web application. Value of "<servlet-n

ame>" sub-tag of "<servlet-mapping>" tag does not match any value of "<servlet-n

ame>" sub-tag of "<servlet>" tag., file: sap.com~tc~mdm~srmcat~ociredir.war#WEB-

INF/web.xml, severity: warning

CSN component of deployment item is not available]

The same application when deployed on application server based on NW730 it works without any issues.

When we try accessing application deployed on NW740 server, nothing comes up. We suspect the warning during deployment to be the issue, but we are not sure. Could you please guide us.

Thanks,

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakes, I see many customers facing same issue. In-fact i am also breaking my head with same problem. Please suggest me how to fix this? Regards, Pallavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rakes,

Can you please attached the SDM and JSPM logs for the time of deployment.

Regards,

Johan