Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change UOM of material which having inspection lot issue

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When I try to change one material's UOM, system not allowed me to change and stating that routing is exist for that material (ROH) with task list type as "Q". I have deleted the routing at header level, when I checked the table entries, deletion flag was set at header level in table PLKO (PLKO-DELKZ='X' , PLKO-LOKEZ='X'), but there is no deletion flag at operation level, meant there is no deletion flag entry in PLPO table. System not allowed changing the UOM, even though if we deleted the routing. I have also deleted inspection plan but inspection lot entry is there. So, I try to delete the routing permanently through CA98 as well QSR6, again system raised with "task list xxxxx xx is still used in inspection lot" issue. I’m not much aware about QM part.

Our requirement is to change the material's UOM. No other dependent entries are there. How come we can change UOM of material which having this issue? Or

Revoke deletion indicator

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double check that all related inspection lots are fully processed, including stock postings.

Refer to Martin's Blog posting below:

http://scn.sap.com/community/erp/operations-qm/blog/2012/06/21/deleting-material-assignments-from-in...

Make sure you run RCPMAPL1 before trying the QSR6.

FF

PS>  Please rate and like Martin's blog as well to indicate that it was helpful and to give him credit for providing the info.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check some of the  inspection lots are using that task list.

Archive those lots which are using that taskl ist. Then try Again.

regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dependent Inspection Lot should have either cancelled or UD completed status. Unless, you can't change the material UoM.