Error while release billing document to Accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello forum,

I have created a sales document.

While releasing the document to accounting I am facing following error message

No account is specified in item 0000001007

Message no. F5670

Please suggest solution for this error message.

Thanks

Vishal Kadia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

As clearly stated by Lakshmipathi sir, if we search in google or SCN we will get may threads and solutions for this problem. This has been discussed many times.

If you search in google with your message no : F5670, we can see more than 600 links.

One of such threads:

http://scn.sap.com/message/5258664#5258664

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected Forum Members,

I have already checked the settings for this. My SAP Patch level is also at

a stage where all these notes are implemented.

But still I am Facing the problem

I have configured Down Payments with Billing plan.

While releasing Billing document from VF02 which is against Billing Plan and containing condition for Downpayment I am facing this error.

I will request you to please guide me.

I have already spent almost 4 hours to search solution on Forum then I have posted this thread.

Best Regards,

Vishal Kadia

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check also SAP Note 146879 - G/L account missing when billing doc released. Try with the solution.

Check also with a FI consultant if the account is in the company (tcode FS00), the cost element is in date, the same for profit center and so on (ie: controlling accounting).

Regards

Eduardo

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Being an old member, I dont want to stress the importance of searching before posting any query which is there in forum rules. You can go through the forum rules which would be to your right screen.  This issue has been discussed many times here and if you search here or in Google with the same text, you will find solution to that.  Please search before posting such repeated queries.

G. Lakshmipathi