cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

head office and branches

Former Member
0 Kudos

i created two customers one is head office and the other is branch i want to post only on head office and not to post on child and i am asking if there is a report that can show my head office with its branch and every billing document on these branches

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check RFDKVZ00 for customers and RFKKVZ00 for vendors. Just click the Account Control and Status under Additional selection. If this report doesn't meet your requirement then you can make a copy of it and add your fields in in with the help of your ABAPER.

Thank$

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As rightly suggested by Pitabash, you can refer below SAP help for further details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/01/a9b5cd455711d182b40000e829fbfe/content.htm

For reports, you may think of using FBL5N. After entering the T.code FBL5N, enter Shift+F4 and select the head office which will be populated as selection field.

See the screenshot:

For more reports you can chekc with your FI guy.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

for accounting posting purpose you do need setting in customer master company code data , Account management tab . where you can maintain the head office for the customer. and you need to do setting in billing document type . where you can set to whom you want to post account like Payer or sold to party.

And for report . better to ask in FI forum .

Hope it help you to understand.

Regards

Pitabash