cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual data in T-code COR6N

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

How to get data of activity when the actual data click in transaction code COR6N.

Means when i click on actual data in screen of transaction code COR6N , activity data as per set in master recipe is not coming in activity filed .

Can u please let me know where i am missing setting.

Thanks

Vinod

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

try with this settings:

Regads,

Giuseppe

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

Check in the confirmation profile in T.code OPK1 or the menu path which Dee joy has mentioned.

Select the respective confirmation profile and go to the default tab page-->default values--->for

services make the field value setting as No proposal.

In this case only if the actual data key is hit,the system will propose the values. If you want to

propose it immediately as soon as the order and the operation details are entered,then make the field

setting as 1 - immediate proposal.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

Service make the field value setting as no proposal. In this case actula data key is hit , system will not propose the values.

Regards

Vinod

former_member184655
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinod,

I have checked the same for a production order by making the relevant settings in T.code OPK0,

So in your case make the necessary settings in T.Code OPK1 and check.

Regards

Mangalraj.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mangalraj,

i have done same setiing , but still problem exist. When i click on actual data in COR6N, time for activity is not coming in activity field.

Is there any relevant setting in OPK4.

Thanks

Vin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the Last tab (Individual Entry of Operations W. Init Screen) of OPK4 (Order Confirmation Parameters for Process Orders). In the Services Block, Click on Propose and Display Confirmed Quantities and Display Defaults (if you wish the default to be displayed).

I am not sure whether you have any confirmation Profile attached to your profile (check in SU01) and go to the Parameters tab and check if CORUPROF is assigned to it as parameter ID with some value. f yes then check the same Confirmation profile in OPK0 as suggested by Mr Mangalraj.

Hope this helps

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have check setting in OPK4 ,same setting is there as mentioned by you.

Yes there is confirmation profile in maintained , but it is not assineg to profile.

But still probolem is not resolve.

Thanks

Vinod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please provide the following Screen shots:

1. OPK4 (Individual Entry of Operations W. Init Screen)

2. SU01 Parameters tab

3. COR6N Screen Shot

4. Master Recipe Phase Details for which you are doing the confirmation with Activity details

please Grey out the confidential fields

Regards,

Bhaskar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

when i display process order, activity to be confirm qty in operation is showing blank.

i already set the activity qty in master receipe.

In process order, Opeartion -standard values it showing qty but in operation - quantities /activities it is showing blank ( bt be confrimed qty ).

It should be display as per operation qty ratio.

That why it may not reflected in COR6N screen.

Can you guide me where i am missing.

Thanks

Vin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are using Process Order then you don't check Operation, rather you check the Phase details and similarly in COR6N you provide the Phase to be confirmed.

Now if the Phase details -> Standard Values does not show the Activity Amount. It displays the Standard Value Parameters and the Activity assigned to the Parameter.

In Phase Details--> Qties/ Activities tab you actually see the amount of Activity that needs to be Confirmed and that is calculated on the Activity Formula attached to the Parameter. If that is ZERO, then for sure you do not have any activity to be confirmed. The reason probably is due to fact that your Master Recipe has been adjusted with Activity Qty only after the Process Order has been created and so the Process Order could not read the values from Master Recipe.

Since it is Process Order, I am not sure whether you use CRCR status in it. If it is in use and Active then the system 'll not allow you to re-read the Master Data. I would suggest you to create a fresh Process Order and check the values of Activities in Phase details and if that appears OK, check in COR6N.

Hope this helps in resolving your issue

Regards,

Bhaskar

dejoy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinod,

Maintain imme. proposal or proposal on saving.

IMG>Production Planning for Process Industries>Process Order>Operations>Confirmation>Define Single Screen Entry--select confirmation profile and in default tab--default values---Quanta/Services--put "Immediate Proposal".

Regards,