cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII 14.0 & PCo 2.3 Notification Messages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

We're using MII 14.0 SP2 and PCo 2.3, where a PIAgent runs and delivers notifications to a given transaction in MII landscape.

Usually the notification XML messages are straightforward, i.e. when triggered, only one notification message is being sent to MII.

From time to time I'm seeing GROUPED messages being sent to the transaction serialized with a <Rowsets/Rowset/Row> XML format.

How can I set PCo to send out ONLY individual messages, in the right order, not grouping them?

many thanks,

paul.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member211944
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Paul,

<Rowsets/Rowset/Row> XML format is the MII specific XML format.

PCo does not sends the XML in this format.

Is your transaction creating this XML in <Rowsets/Rowset/Row> format?

Regards,

Rohit Negi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am logging the messages with the help of an XML Tracer block, hopefully that's the culprit in seeing <Rowsets/Rowset/Row> in the logged XML files.

The transaction is receiving the PCo notification message and should save it individually .. the path for saving the files is built dynamically based on a set of parameters received in the notification as well as the current timestamp.

Will dig more in my logging mechanism and let you know.

Paul.

Later Edit: It looks like the XML tracer was grouping the messages when some of them were coming from PCo with the same timestamp. Funny though ..

Answers (0)