cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while adding an Extension field

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While adding an extension attribute to extension definition, I am getting below error.

This object has been changed by another user, and your changes cannot be saved.\nYou must cancel these changes and reload the document.

Actually, I addded one attribute and when I was adding the other attribute, I saved the extension definition without specifying the
Value list. And I got this error. And now even when I give the value list name, its throwing above error.

Please guide me how to resolve this error.

Thanks,

Saloni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't know - for me this worked when I then imported the same file again. Do you get the message when you try to create the extension using a workbook?

I would further suggest opening a SAP Message to see what they say.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I've run into a similar issue now and once I had assigned the ATTR_VISIBILITY it worked. Maybe it's that?

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we are currently also facing this issue! Did you ever run the script to delete inactive extensions? We never had this issue before but after running this script, it suddenly popped up.

Kr,

Bram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bram,

No, I didnt run any script.

Regards,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

this happens when someone else is also working on the Extension Definitions for the same object, and the information has not been saved.

We've had this a couple of times when we imported the Workbook, however, all you need to do is import the workbook again.

So when creating the extensions manually, discard your changes, go out of the Extension Definitions and then go back in and create it again.

/Anita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anita,

I was just creating a new extension definition of type"Agreement Schedule Item" and adding attributes to it manually, when I got this error. Now, on Save I get the error and even if I discard changes and try creating again, it doesnt allow.

Please guide how to remove this error.

Thanks,

Saloni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saloni,

I am facing exactly the same issue now. Can you tell me how did you get this resolved?

Regards,

Bindu Sharma