cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stability study: create a strategy with not regular packages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello dear experts,

I need to create a specific stability study strategy and I am having some problem.

The requirement is the following:

for a specific storage condition (so I don't have the case of several, different storage conditions) the strategy must foresee the following inspection intervals:

- for the first year, an inspection every 3 months

- for the second year, an inspection every 6 months

- then, an inspection every year

How could I set up this in the system?

And where do I set that I want to finish after 4 years?

Thanks for the help,

Giovanni

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The below requirement for generating inspection lots as per the mentioned periods can be met by creating planning sequence using Tcode IP11. For more details refer screen shots. 

- for the first year, an inspection every 3 months

- for the second year, an inspection every 6 months

- then, an inspection every year

The inspection lots will be generated as the dates mentioned for stability studies. Revert if more clarification required.

Regards

Neelima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neelima,

it seems good, however looking at the package sequence I see that at the end, every 3 months there is a package planned.

That means, it was the same to set just one record for 3 months and I would have had the same results, right?

Or is there a way to exclude the packages which I dont need, eg the S1 at the 15 MON in your screenshot (which according to my requirement is not needed)?

How can I set up a one time package?

Thanks,

Giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

@ Sreenath: I know that transaction, the point is: how configure the strategy to reach my target.

@ Maheswaran: I don't think it is feasible to change inspection plan everytime (what if I start today a study and, with the same plan, another study next month and one in 3 months)?

So I understand from your answer (and from no other answers) that my objective cannot be reached in an automatic way?

Thanks,

Giovanni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Another option to create different Maintenance Plans according to your requirement.

First Plan should have task list accordingly & it should be valid for only one year. From 2nd year onward, 2nd plan should be valid.

But again, here manual work involves to activate & deactivate the plans.

If you are not convinced with this solution as well, then I hope there is no way to achieve your requirement without custom development.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can set the task list accordingly. For the first year, keep the task list with the operations by giving the frequency for 3 months once.

Once after completing the first year, change the frequency to 6 months once & deselect the 3 month freq assignment to operations.

It may require user intervention on yearly basis.

If its general task list, it will used by different equipments. So you can't follow above solution. Check the feasibility of creating different strategy, different task list & different maintenance plan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create a new strategy in Transaction Code IP11.

CSN