cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add a column (standard field) in the Item Overview in Contract Screen in SRM 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

As I am new to SAP SRM 7.0. I would like to understand the steps on how to add a new column to the item overview screen in contract for SRM 7.0. The new column "ITM_RELEASED" is a standard field. This standard field is already displaying in General Data tab as STATUS in the contract screen.

My requirement here is to display the same field which is displaying in General Data tab to the Item Overview screen.

WD Component for Item Overview Screen - /SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DOTC_IT

WD Component for General Data Tab - SAPSRM/WDC_CTR_DODC_I_BD

Currently I have a document from SAP which shows the steps on how to add a custom field in Item Overview screen. But I would like to know if we can add the standard field also in the same way.

Early reply will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin B Modi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

I think that you should do the same thing to add a custom or a standard field.

You could follow the following tutorial.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3092688e-dee4-2d10-1195-aec16594e...

Regards,

Lisandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisandro,

Thanks for your reply.

I have added the column in the item overview screen by creating a enhancement and it is displaying on the output as expected but now the issue is how can I adjust the position of the column. Because it is not displaying in the position desired or as per the requirement.

Currently it is displaying as the 1st column in the output as below. But as per the requirement it should display after the "Price Unit" column as there in the screen shot.

Please guide me who to achieve this requirement.

Thanks & Regards,

Nitin B Modi.

bharathi_ponnusamy
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I am also having the same requirement and I will be really grateful if you could advise on how it has been resolved. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,

Bharathi

Answers (0)