SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction to put "X" in PAYFLG field ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Is there transaction to put "X" in PAYFLG field in FMIFIIT table ?

Best regards

Claudio

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I need to put "X" in PAYFLG because when I run F-44 transaction to clear 1 credit with 1 débit of vendor the system hasn´t filling  "X" in this field.

On the other hand the RFFMDLPF_NEW program clear this field PAYFLG.

best regards

Claudio

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well, not by standard means. If the flag was not set without justification, then you can run FMN0 transaction for FI document in question. However, if it's correct that the flag is not set and you want to do it deliberately, you have to directly update the table via ABAP program.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I need to put "X" in PAYFLG because when I run F-44 transaction to clear 1 credit with 1 débit of vendor the system hasn´t filling  "X" in this field.

On the other hand the RFFMDLPF_NEW program clear this field PAYFLG.

best regards

Claudio

0 Kudos

Hi Claudio,

Yes, I'm aware of RFFMDLPF_NEW, but never heard of a program which would do the opposite: set the flag. However, I would maybe invest more in a correction of the situation, when the clearing doesn't update the flag. There are numerous notes regarding this type of problem: maybe, you'd better raise an OSS message, asking why the flag is not set during the clearing.

Regards,

Eli