cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export object not avaiable in Integration Directory by CTS+

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I was configured the CTS+ in the PI landscape and I can export the Integration Repository objects and import to production sucessfully, but when I cannot export any Integration Directory objects, because the export button exist but not avaiable to select.

I created new parameters integrationBuilder.Directory( com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.enableTransportWizardand com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableCITransport ) in the Exchange profile and in the integrationBuilder.Repository( com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.enableTransportWizard and com.sap.aii.ibrep.core.cts.enableCITransport )

I try to find any solution by groups, but I couldn´t find and I open the SAP ticket.

Best Regards

Geison Matsuda

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos
Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geison,

I created new parameters integrationBuilder.Directory( com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.enableTransportWizardand com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableCITransport )

could you please check the boolean parameter

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.enableTransportWizardand

it should be com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableTransportWizard.

please check in below document page no 12.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/20ccd0ec-2839-2b10-0097-828fcd8ed...

please share your sap pi version.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

Sorry I wrote incorrectly the parameter in this discussion, but I already applied  to set com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.enableTransportWizardand and the export option in the Integration directory not avaiable.

Regards

Geison Matsuda

0 Kudos

Hi Geison,

Setting boolean parameter value to true enables to use exporting options.

If not, they are disabled.

com.sap.aii.ibdir.core.cts.enableTransportWizard

Regards,

Pranaya

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Geison,

1.did you tried to export activated ID objects?

without activating you will not be able to transport the objects.

2.did you configure source and target for directory?

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/91/3c593b65144979b47859f2df28dcde/content.htm

3.did you try the same after restarting the system.

just give it try.

hope this helps...

Regards,

Muniyappan.