cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bin Capacity Check (quantity)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Folks, could you please give and advice how to execute bin capacity check by maximun quantity?

requirement is to check received materials to be placed in bins by bin capacity (quantity).

The bin capacity method is already activated on Storage type details and the putaway strategy for that Storage type is "I" ( addition to existing stock).

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Assign check method "3 Check based on maximum quantity per bin in storage type" to the storage type (V_T3010-KAPAP)

2) Flag "Activate capacity check" (V_T3010-AKTKA) for the storage type

3) Assign maximum bin quantity to material master (MLGT-LPMAX)

former_member288833
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I) Active capacity check

Using this switch you can set the system so that an active capacity check is executed when goods are placed into stock. This happens anyway in strategies B, I, and F during additions to existing stock. When searching for an empty bin, the system assumes that a bin found through Customizing can be used and that the capacity check takes place after the search. If the system cannot use the bin found, the bin search ends with an error message. If the capacity check is active, the check is integrated in the bin search. The bin search process, therefore, cannot end with the error message regarding insufficient capacity. You must take into consideration, however, that the bin search may take much longer because each bin is examined individually

Path: Logistic Execution >>>Warehouse Management >>>Define Storage Type>Execute>>>Click on Position tab. and Enter WHSE no and Storage type and ENTER.

Double Click on Storage Type.

Activate the capacity check Method 1 and active the check box.

II) TCODE: LS01N/LS02N>BIN CREATION.

1. 1. Enter WHSE No.>>>Storage Type>>>Enter BIN>>>and ENTER
  2. Enter Maximum Weight and Total Capacity. And save.

After all updating Configure & bin master setting.

Scenario Checked: Below Result getting

Error Message: Maximum Load capacity has been exceeded

TCODE: LT01 for using create Transfer Order.

Regards,

Ram

Answers (0)