SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM Maintain Derivation Strategies - Steps not transported

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have created FM Derivation strategy TAIG for my client.

I have done this by copying from SAP00000

When i double click on TAIG i find assignment and Function module. Now i transported this to my 110 Client.

I can see TAIG but when i double click i cannot find  anything. i dont know how to get this in 110 as i tried a lot but could not transport.

Please guide

Zunaid

8 REPLIES 8

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to go to your development system, enter tot the strategy and then go to Menu - Extras - Transport. The, it will be included in the transport. Make notice, that the system would ask you if you want derivation rules' values to be transported as well.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

I have already done this but still its not including in the transport. it is giving message as below along with Transport PopUP ' You have not made any changes since last saving'.

Regards

Zunaid

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's strange: system should not care if you did any changes or not, if you create the transport in a way I mentioned.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I did this and its not including in the transport.

Regards

Zunaid

former_member605388
Participant
0 Kudos

Is there any ABAP development in your derivation strategy?

Thanks,

Vishal Pant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Starting from ERP2005, FMDERIVE can only be transported using FINBASIS transportation tool, which involves an RFC process. Please give note 1019327 to you BASIS people and they'll know how to handle it.

Regards,

Ming

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Is there any condition that transport should be release to display the included fields?

Regards

Zunaid

0 Kudos

Yes. Please read note 1019327 carefully. The RFC connection to the target client has to be open, Otherwise, you are only transporting an empty shell without any objects.