cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of system form possible ?

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have a request to implement the possibilty to alter parts of texts within a textobject (generated by SO10 or a textobject from a serviceorder) to for instance Bold, Italic, Underline

I have found out that the system form which is standard used for every text object only has Bold and underline as atributes. and If I implement the same codes in my sapscript it will work fine.

Is it possible to modify system form ?

if not how can it be customized that for instance SO10 works with our own company form or model but also other objects like serviceorders are connected to our own company form ?

If anybody can help me with this it's much apreciated

arthur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

p.s. Also, you can assign the default form each application object in transaction SE75.

aidan_black
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I only noticed this thread now.

For any text when you display it via the sapscript editor, if from the menu bar, you click on Goto -> header, you can see which sapscript form the text is assigned to. By default this is form SYSTEM. Only the pararaph and character formats of the assigned form are available in the text.

Again from the menu bar via: Format -> Change Form, you can assign a different form to the text. So if you e.g. make a copy of form SYSTEM to e.g .ZSYSTEM and add some paragraph and character formats, you can assign this copied form to the text.

Then the additional formatting options are available in the teext.

Regards,

Aidan

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

cleaning up old questions, still amazed that I have to mark them as answered since there came no proper answer at all.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u have to copy them and change,,,

standard text fromat can be given in the FORM only not in SO10

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

But how can I propagate the new ZFORM as a default for the entire system ?

with other words, that all the text elements are connected to my zform instead of the systemform of SAP. ?

is it possible ?

and why is the systemform without the italic option ?

it only contains bold and underline

Message was edited by:

A. de Smidt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smidt,

as i understood, u r Standard text which is created in SO10.. u want it to be printed in bold, underlined...

FYI.. the format for the standard text is to mainained at form level not in SO10.. while the Text module have the feature...

former_member186143
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No it's not just about standard texts but about any text you can create in the SAP system. if you create a text somewhere standard sap provides the ability to underline or to bold some parts of the text element you created (whether it is in so10 or the text of a serviceorder or notification doesn't matter. it's the same everywhere)

I was wondering if it was possible to extent the possibilities of this standard. so things like italic can also be used throughout the system. (and I don't have to implement it or set for each application or module)