Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Servlet to retrieve message overview information

former_member560382
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I'd like to develop my own monitor for message overview monitoring (successful, error, ...) and not to use the one in RWB. Can you please help me, which servlet to call to retrieve such information?

Thanks, Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This can be achieved in Pi with use of message overview query servlet. Please refer to Michal's blog below:

http://scn.sap.com/community/pi-and-soa-middleware/blog/2012/06/27/michals-pi-tips-how-to-get-rwb-me...

Let me know in case you still face any issues.

Regards,

Anurag Mahendru

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member560382
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

thanks a lot for a hint, unfortunately, using this servlet is not sufficient to me. I need to be able to find an error message within last (say) 5 minutes. This servlet has a fixed values for period and does not accept any free entry. Do you know the name of the other (not overview) servlet which displays data in RWM message monitor?

thanks, Peter

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Use Michal blog as the base, you can create project in eclipse as static web project and use simple html and post the action to the michal blog's servlet url. Basically you create custom fields in the web page and submit.  You can create response page with the result details from the servlet. The request and response page is enough for this eclipse static web project. Remember your query or post fom fields match the xsd fields... Build the project as war and deploy using eclipse itself. Now you can point to the request page html. This is just the data flow.. You can still use the Michal blog design itself, if you dont want to customize.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

This is very much possible but need some efforts to build serverlet based applciation.

Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you provide more details about your requirement and why you can't use RWB?

former_member560382
Participant
0 Kudos

Guys,

at least some hint please..

Peter