cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Abap Certification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am having 2 yrs experience in SAP Abap. I  worked in SAP Partner organisation for over an year and right now working with a domain organisation. Now I want to write certification exam. Am I eligible for that.

Kindly share the eligibility criteria, prep material & certification details.

Thanks,

Sachin Singhal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Saumitra_MT
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

Their are three levels of certification exams in ABAP, and looking at you experience you should be eligible for Associate level of Certification.

You can get the details of the exams on the link:-

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_taw12_731-sap-certfied-development-associate---abap-with...

also for giving the exam in India, these are the ways:-

1. If you are working for any SAP Partner company, there is certification drives happening after some duration, which the partners are informed and you can appear there.

2. There is some organisation which is having authorization ( like we have Siemens ), you can take the course there and take the examination there.

3. The third way is that you get yourself registered in  SAP Teched that happens in SAP India Bangalore center, and take the examination there.

For any further query you can also mail to :

tulasi.ram@sap.com

stella.gim@sap.com

deepthi.b.m@sap.com

to further resolve your queries.

Regards,

Saumitra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Saumitra Tiwari. You have provided each and everything in detail.

Regards,

Raju K. Rao

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Peter,

Please note: You are not allowed to sell exam questions here.

cheers

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Saumi, how to register for SAP teched?

Former Member
0 Kudos

or anywhere else for that matter. Thanks Paul 🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member51282
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sachin,

have a look at the attached Certification preparation pages which shows you the topics, how to prepare and also some sample questions.

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_taw12_731-sap-certfied-development-associate---abap-with...

Which country are you planning to take the exam in? I can then provide you with the respective criteria.

Good luck!

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am planning to take exam in India. Plz provide the respective criteria.

Regards,

Sachin