cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Adobe form

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I am using adobe interactive form in Sap E-recruitment in Manager Self Services : Create Requisition Request .

The problem i am facing is, there are few buttons like Select Requisition Template, Select Position, Select branch .

Initially i am able to enter entries in all input fields as well as Dropdownfields .

But once i hit any of the select button, then i can't clcik on any of the "DROPDOWN", All dropdowns got stuck .

Below are the details of same :

Object Type

ID

Name

Process

HR_MSSRCF_REQUISITION

Requisition Request

Workflow Template

WS45600028

Workflow for Approval

ISR Scenario

SRQ3

Requisition Request

Interface

ISR_IF_SRQ3

DDIC Interface of Form

Form Scenario

S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION

Requisition Request

Form

ISR_MSSRCF_SRQ3

Form Scenario

Form Steps

REQUEST
APPROVE

Request Form
Approval Form

Generic Service

Filter: S_REQUI_REQUEST
HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION and
HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION_ADVANCED

Back-end system access via RCF to SAP E-Recruiting system

Please, experts help me out. This problem is a real pain for me .

Regards,

Pankaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Xiangli,

yes field group a001 ia manitained .

Yes i have to use this form for client solution, I am in testing phase, and need to show them correct form . I appreciate ur concerns, but u have faced this issue as u told, So please help me and Which BADI u r asking to DEBUG . I will . But pls help me.....

Regards

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Sorry. Been away for few days.

Can you please use F7 to go to parent caller program and trace the helpdatasets table?

Another you might want to check is the authorization, test the form again using super user login.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiangly,

Thanx for helping me out .

But pls provide me solution of removiing this Button problem From MSS .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I cannot replicate your issue from my side thus i could not help any further.

If you really keen to know the rootcause why the standard create requisition form is not working, you might need to do debugging in BAdI to check if any value related to helpdatasets changed.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Could be be caused by various reason.

First thing to check.

Your drop down value should be populated in method GET_HELP_VALUES. Put an external break point and see if the code is still working.

Are you testing on SAP standard form or you have copied and modified it?

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiang,

Thanx for replying .

Yes , i am  testing standard form,all fields are standard , no z field was created for it .

My values are getting populated .

But once i hit any select button, then i am not able to click any of the dropdowns .

It is like Dropdown got jammed .

When i open that form initially, i am able to select dropdowns and yes all dropdowns are having exact values as needed .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Ok, you are using standard for the the object and services for your testing.

Can you please try to debug CL_IM_HRRCF_REQUI_REQUEST-GET_HELP_VALUES method?

After you click on those button, example "Select Position", is there any ABAP WDP search help screen pop out on the form?

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiangli,

Yes pop up windows open .

Ex : When i click over Select Position Button , a WD Windows open listing Positions .

It opens webdynpro component HRRCF_C_POSITION_UI .

I am attaching images that will explain exact scenario, pls look at them .

Now Problem starts ::: Now if i try to click 100 time on any dropdown they wont work .

I think now u can understand exactly . I am getting values in Popups, it doesnt matter how many times i click over these Buttons .

But Problem is DROPDOWNS .

Pls help .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Moderators,

Please approve this .

I am stuck over here . So pls approve it asap .

Hi Xiangli,

Yes pop up windows open .

Ex : When i click over Select Position Button , a WD Windows open listing Positions .

It opens webdynpro component HRRCF_C_POSITION_UI .

I am attaching images that will explain exact scenario, pls look at them .

Now Problem starts ::: Now if i try to click 100 time on any dropdown they wont work .

I think now u can understand exactly . I am getting values in Popups, it doesnt matter how many times i click over these Buttons .

But Problem is DROPDOWNS .

Pls , Don't take too much time to approve it moderators, its request !!!!

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

I could not simulate the issue from my side. I guess something broken after adobe form loaded the WDP search help.

Can you check two things?

1. Under method GET_HELP_VALUES in generic service, put an external break point and see if SAP ran the code in this method. Also take a screenshoot of help_datasets variable

2. Debug in HRRCF_C_POSITION > ComponentController > CLOSE_POPUP method, screenshoot on the value_help_datas variable

Thanks.

regards,

Xiang Li

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Xiangli,

Yes,i debug that adobe form. yes, its running the code .

Values are getting populated in fields during initial stage and even after closing WDP search .

But this problem is with all buttons, Select template, select position, select branch .

Here i am attaching screenshots of the same :

After this i hit that Position button , select position and click on ok, this close_popup method opened and m getting values here in .

Then i back to form again ,

Now i try to click over interest group, it started debugger .

and look i am getting entries here ,

yes but for Managers , m getting no values as shown,

Now , what should i do Xiang . Did u get some idea about this issue .

I guess, it is something related to javascript, or SP LEVEL, i am having SP04 , can this be the cause of problem ?

Please provide solution .

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Not sure if this has anything to do with EhP4, I am sure somewhere broken after WDP loaded onto the screen.

Can you check this?

In your testing client. Go to design time > Open S_HRMSSRCF_REQUISITION form scenario >  Expand Back-End Services > Open S_REQUI_REQUEST > Double click on "Field Groups and Operations" > Check if Field Group A001 with Operation A exists.

Looks like your help dataset does not return to the form after WDP been called.

I got into this issue before, all my dropdown on form stopped working during development, and i figured out my Field Group and Operation get deleted automatically for some reason by SAP.

So sorry i could not help much as I could not replicate the same issue at my side.

If you really need to figure out what is the rootcause, you might want to check and compare what value has changed or missing after WDP loaded in debugging mode.

Just out of curious, are you going to use this form for your client solution?

Try to copy and your own version of process / scenario / BAdI, if it is still not working, you have much more flexibility when do debugging as you can play around the code and design time config.

regards,

XiangLi