cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP PP Professional certification (P_PROD_66)

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am planning to write exam of P_PROD_66 in this June month itself.

I have paid the exam fee. Now I don't have proper material and exam pattern, only 17 more days are left to exam.

could you any body please suggest that which new material for exam will help us to go through and can any body suggest from where to collect sample questions.

How to prepare for Professional certification.

Please guide us and share the material if anything is available with you.

Thank you very much in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Can I expect any suggestions/guidelines from any one.

Please support

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think  with the help of materials(Dumps) or using sample question you can clear certification program. If you can look, questions asked in certification paper are not from the Books (As SAP itself says Learn to Use and Learn to Reference).

These provided books clear our all understanding how SAP works and help to understand different scenarios and industries. In paper all questions are mainly focus on various scenarios which may have multiple probabilities.

To clear certification exam.. your  BASIC should be strong incase of PP module may be of your shop floor experience, material movements on shop floor etc.

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Hrishi.

Can I get some sample questions so that i can understand the intensity / understanding level required to answer.

Thank you very much in advance

former_member188931
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SAP has provided pdf format for sample questions here

http://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tscm42_64-sap-certified-application-associate---productio...

Try to resolve all the questionnaires provided (2 or 3 times) after each topic mentioned in the reference books provided by SAP.

All the best

Thanks

Hrishi

Message was edited by: Sarah Kellman "Hrishi--we had to remove the other link you included as it is on a site that is illegally sharing our confidential exam information. The other link to SAP Education's Training & Certification shop is approved by us, so is ok to link to. Thank you for your understanding.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi, 

please respect the SCN community terms and conditions and do not share SAP copyright materials (i.e. training materials and exam questions).  Participants can attend online or classroom training to prepare for the exam and are free to ask for community help in preparing for the exam but please stick to the provided SAP authorized sample questions!

Thank you and regards,

Joey

former_member208199
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hrishi / Experts / Friends

Thank you very much for your support.

I got certified in Professional exam in sap pp  in recent drive.

As experts said this exam is purely depends on experience in the relevant module,

Continuous reading and exercise the scenarios will help us to develop ideas.

We will not get any test papers and guide for this exam, searching for them is time waste activity.

Thank you very much.

Regards,