cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material status/ usages type change after sale (SD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Good Day!

We are selling Real Estate products, so can you plz tell me how the material status or usages type will be changed automatically after make a sale from unsold to sold status? I am picking salable material from tcode MM60.

Is there any standard report or I need to develop a customized report?

If there is any tcode for standard report plz tell me or If I need to develop something plz tell me the process. I need this solution very badly.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Abu,

I do not know wether I have learned your question's point.

The first question:

How to control the sales status of a material?

Use the field of material master data as below picture I captured.If you set the status to "12",the sales order will not allowed to saved while the material is entered.

The second question:

How to check out the sales status of materials in a report?

I think when you have used the function of sales status field of material master data. You will not need to check out the report.

But if really need the report, I think you can create a query for this.

Best Regards,

Alex Ding

Shanghai China

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What do you mean by changing material status automatically. The fields mentioned by Yichun is to control material on different stages i.e. sale order, delivery or billing etc.

What you are looking for is I guess sale report for sold and unsold material. Is it so? You can check in VBRP table and you can create a report in SQVI very easily.

For better understanding can you please elaborate your sale process. How sale flow takes place in real estate business?

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for ur reply. my process (for SD) is;

1. Customer master creation
  2. Inquiry
  3. Quotation
  4. Sales order processing
  5. Billing
  6. Handover

Yes u r right, I just want such a report that will show which material are already sold & which are not sold.  Is there any solution or suggestion?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Real estate managment is activated for you?

Well I am not much coversant with RE management, but I know the master data for RE is different and maintained via transactions FO**

some entries related to RE management in status profile (configuration in BS02)

Recommend you to post your query to

enterprice asset managment >> SAP RE in SDN

Some reading tips is also avialble @ following location

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ides/helpdata/en/04/5bb638b5358259e10000009b38f8cf/content.htm

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for sharing your process. First of all let me know that are you creating new material master for every new building/retail places or resdential places etc? If yes then as you know you are not creating delivery so there is no physical stock and delivery so you have to get data from MARA and VBRP only.

There is no standard report which meets your requirement. You can create in SQVI by joining VBRP and MARA material number fields. This will show you only those materials which have been sold. All other are remaining ones

If you wana see sold and not yet sold materials in one report then you have to create it in SQ02 or ABAP. For unsold materials you have to make an additional field and select materials from MARA and VBRP and filter those one which are in MARA only. Discuss with your ABAP guy if you don't know ABAP coding like me

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ..

Thnx for ur reply. Yes we r creating new material master for every new projects. I'm very disappointed as there is no such standard report. My ABAP guy is not on board, this is the problem, i cant discuss with ABAPer right now . Yes bro i'm blind about ABAP like u

Can u plz help me a little more that u mentioned to create in SQVI by joining VBRP & MARA material number fields but how to do so? any guideline plz share bro.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SACHIN,

Thanks for ur suggestion & recommendation

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check below link in which you can see step by step process how to create report in SQ03,SQ02 and SQ01. I will prefer you to create report in this tool except SQVI because in SQ02 you can add additional field and coding. First you create a report by direct reading the table VBRP. You can see all steps in this link but you have to use VBRP and VBRK tables. Join these two tables with VBELN field and create a report. Then google with search term "how to add addtional field with coding in SQ02" and see the process. I will provide you coding which you need to enter in additional field for remeaining materials.

Please test this and update here.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-29146

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Thanks for sharing all the necessary knowledge & the link also. let me try & ill definitely get back to u soon

TC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for ur reply. Let me clear my question again.

• Suppose we have a 30 storied under construction building & there are 500 finished product (Retail & office spaces) to sale.
  • After creating material using tcode MM01, all the material we find at MM60 together.
  • Meanwhile we have made some sale(Like; 50). Now its very hard for me to find which one is sold material & which one is unsold material among 500 material.

Now I want such a report that will show which material are sold & which are not sold.  Is there any solution?