cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery after Creation of Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

One of our requirement is we need to create delivery / post goods issue after customer payment done and invoice creation only. But standard sales process in SAP is delivery before Invoice. Could any body suggest me how can we map this process in SAP

Thanks and Best regards.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pl use or modify stnd requirement 113 assigned to PGI..

include name LV07A113.

you can create a new routine to check b4 doing PGI system checks the requirement assigned is fulfiled or not..

all the best

Cio sankar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

would like to share my thoughts on this..

1. Create copying control in VTFA from the order to billing document type.

2. For the copying control for the item in VTFA, i believe you would need to specify the Pos./neg. quantity field to zero (this is to ensure that you should be able to create delivery later)

3. In the item category, you would need to keep Billing relevance as B.

4. Modify the copying routine for the copying control from order to delivery type. You should check the VBFA table to see if the invoice document has been already created. If yes, then only proceed to create delivery.

I believe you should be able to map the scenario with this.

Regards,

Please reward points if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

I suppose you can carryout this process by copy control. From the information given above I feel you can create Invoice based on the Order generated. The you configure your copy control setting so that the data from Billing flows to Delivery type.

Regards

Raj