cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error database load during SAP ECC5.0 Installing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I got problem during installing SAP ECC5 on my system. I attach the print screen of error and log activity,

thanks in advance

rgds

nanang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if oracle listener is up and running.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

Mr. Marius Burger thanks for your advice, at time i enter command TNSPING in listener command why this command not defined by system?, the system error "command undefined try help" ?

Mr. Muhammad Jawwad thanks for yor advice too, i share the log file (change ext file from .TXT to .ZIP), i hope you get complete information about my installing activity. one more again thanks for your advice.

warm regards

nanang

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanang,

As you are on windows platform you need to login with sidadm and run the command tnsping <SID> on the command prompt.

Additionally check whether oracle_home env is set for this sidadm user. If not you may try adding full path upto the executable tnsping and execute the command.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanang

please follow Deepak's solution and logon with the adm user and let us know is you are able to TNSPING

if not use the full path to the tnsping and execute it from the command line

Best Regards

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanang

i think the file you have attached is corrupt.can you please share the log file again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Nanang

i think the file you have attached is corrupt.can you please share the log file again

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

thanks for your advice, the first time, my oracle listener not running, after i get your answer i startup my listener and check my listener running or not, the command prompt and service show if listener already started, after that i try install with old installation step, but i get the same error, I attach my print screen too.

thanks for advanced

warm regards

nanang

former_member206552
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanang

are you able to do a tnsping successfully ?

tnsping SID

Best Regards

Marius

Former Member
0 Kudos

nanang can you please share the inst_log file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your listener service

right click my computer --> manage --> select services and Applications --> services

and check Oracle Listener service.

former_member188883
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nanang,

Basic check for ORA-12541 is to check whether listener is running or not. You may restart listener service and try the data load.

In case above steps does not help, for further investigation share details from alert_SID.log file.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Deepak Kori