cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When we have to import SPDD and SPAU requests in QAS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi I am new to NetWeaver admin. I have few doubts in SPDD while applying support pack in 3 system landscape..

1. While applying support pack in development system, in the test run, will the system tell us that changes are made to dictionary objects ?

if so, can we inform the developers before actually applying support pack so that when we apply support pack, the system need not tell us to run SPDD.

2.This is another scenario.

In Development system, let us assume, support pack is applied. And our developers have made  modifications adjusments in dictionary objects and repository objects. Now we have two requests, one for SPDD and another for SPAU.

Before applying support pack in QAS system, can we import SPDD and SPAU requests in QAS ?

When we have to import these requests in QAS ?

The sequence in which we have to import is not clear to me. Please clarify.

Thanks

Walde

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

If you use SUM to apply support patches, it will ask the TR#' of all SPAU and SPDD request, or you can do it after applying the patches, SPDD transaction will show the list of changes happened to Data dictionary after applying the patches.

regards

karthik

Reagan
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello

Please read this article. This will answer your questions.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/709abcf3-7d77-2c10-8d86-b9d2cb01c...

Good Luck

RB