Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Tax Problem

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a case for Taxes. Taxes between countries is Zero and within the Country there is tax applied.The problem as follow :

I have a customer outside the country and he has a project running within the company. Customer Master created and his country is different so when i am creating the sales Order system check the country and found that the customer is foreign and not a local one, However, because i am selling goods within country so i need to apply tax on him. Can anyone tell me how to proceed.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a local ship-to-party record for your customer. Assign local taxes as applicable in your customer master.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried this and it is worked. Just i need to ask you about creating local ship-to-party . do you mean to create another customer in my country and while creating the sales order change the Ship-to-party to the new local customer created.??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Create 2 ship-to-parties for the same customer(sold-to-party). One local & one out of country or as required.

Just as you mentioned, create a new customer (with local address) and add the 2nd SH partner function id to the first customer master. While creating sales order, a pop up to choose required SP-SH combination will appear.