cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to replicate Vendor from ECC to SRM-No error msg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to replicate vendor from ECC to SRM using tcode BBPGETVD,I am not getting error i have also checked in SLG1 there is no error.Any idea why it is not replicating.I have checked the postal code for the vendor it's already there but still it is not replicating.

Please help me..

Thanks,

Shakeer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member324993
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,guy

Please check your organization structure:Company、purchase organization and purchase group organization unit,I feel maybe you have some mistake for the 3 organization unit,So you cann't used BBPGETVD from ERP to SRM.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

Finally, I find the solution on this error. the problem was the connection between SRM server and Back end system. After checking whether all connections were correct, I find that the Back end system was not connect to SRM this is the reason that Vendor were always lock.

Thanks.

Quentin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shakeer,

A vendor in ECC has three views General, company code and purchasing view.

In SRM there is some botheration to maintain purchasing view apart from the correct postal and contact details.

Have you maintained the purchasing view for vendor which you are trying to replicate from ECC to SRM? check this.

Have you maintain the six or eight digit postal code in the system? check.

Are you giving the correct backend system name, purchasing grp. org. id(maintained in transaction PPOMV_BBP) in transaction BBPGETVD? check this too..

What message did you get on executing the transaction BBPGETVD after clicking on start transfer?

If you have everthing ok then it should be replicated.

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

I got the same problem. I am not able to replicate vendor from ECC to SRM with transaction code BBPGETVD. I checked slg1 and it show me two errors messages.

"User SAPXXX locks org. Unit 5XXXXXXXX" and "BBPGETVD:program End Reached"

Could you please assist me?

Thanks in advance

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Quentin.

Delete locked entries in SM12 transaction.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Sebastian,

I did this transaction and I tried to replicate but I have the same error.

Could you please help me to solve this issue.

Regards,

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Quentin,

After you delete locked entries you will be able to see application log in transaction SLG1.

The new log will be with date and hour of the deletion in SM12.

Kindly verify why the error is coming.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi shakeer,

have you maintained the address correctly in the backend, because some times it happens when address is not maintained properly like the pin code, post box no.etc

also run the report bbp_product_setting_mw before replicating the vendors.

regards,

kiran

former_member208244
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Helo Shakeer,

If no error is displayed in SLG1, the program is still running. To abort the run, go to SM12 transaction and delete the locked entry; then you will be able to display the SLG1 application log.

Regards,

Award points if useful.

SG