Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Change Requestor on Extreq Shopping Cart

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I am new to SRM and need your help in one of the requirement.

If a shopping cart generated from ECC (extreq), the requestor will be a technical RFC user who is not the person who created the PR in ECC.

Now we want the Person Name in  the SRM for the field 'Requester' in standard Webdynpro Component  /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1.

In standard WDC - /SAPSRM/WDC_DO_SOCO_GAF_1 there is a view  V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1 - In the Context->SEARCH->RESULT_FIELDS-> There is an attribute REQ_NAME_TEXT - which contains the RFCUSERBBP as the value. Now we need to change the value to EBAN-ERNAM.

My question is in which method I need to change the code for the attribute 'REQ_NAME_TEXT' in the WebDnypro Component'....

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

matteo_montalto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rafi,

It doesn't seems to me a WD task; I'd rather try to change the Requester name on the creation of the Shopping Cart.

If this seems a feasible approach, then the proper point could be in BBP_DOC_CHANGE_BADI implementation for the shopping cart: there you could write something like:

IF iv_mode EQ 'C'   "which means Creation

AND requester EQ yourTechnicalUser .

* code your own logic to replace with a correct Requester.

ENDIF.

Hope it helps,

kind regards

Matteo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rafi,

I’m not sure because we don’t use that component in our Project but try the following:

On method: WDDOMODIFYVIEW of V_AO_SOCO_GAF_1 change the attribute value (REQ_NAME_TEXT) to the one you need.

After this you have to update the model using your mapper class. To do this call method /SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~UPDATE of the view attribute MO_DOM_SOCO_GAF1.

Wd_this-> MO_DOM_SOCO_GAF1->/SAPSRM/IF_CLL_MAPPER~UPDATE

I hope it helps

former_member210252
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please look at the post: http://scn.sap.com/thread/3378335 and provide your valuable answers.

Regards,

Mohammed