cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone provide me with functionality around Multiple decision set in process controlled workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have recently upgraded from SRM 7.01 SP7 with processed controlled workflow to 7.02 SP 7.

Multiple decision sets are noted in approval process overview.

From what we can find this is being caused when

• cart is rejected by approver, requester resubmit.
  • Approver sends inquiry, requesters resubmit
  • Requester edit's cart and then resubmits

However there doesn't seem to be any consistency as to when (or when not) multiple decision is noted on approval process overview.

Another confusing item is that some users do not see the drop down triangle in approval process overview when multiple decision is noted, therefore making it look like an approval step has been missed.

Can you point me to any documentation explaining what triggers 'multiple decision sets' & why some users can not view drop down when this is present.

Thanks in advance for direction on this.

Kim

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim,

Please check the definition of Decision Sets - Process-Controlled Workflows - SAP Library.

Multiple decision sets will appear on approval overview if more than one decision set is used.

For example, manager A is responsible for item 1 and 2, manager B, who is on the same level of manager A, is responsible for item 3.
They approve the SC respectively. Only after their approval, the SC can be moved to the next approval level.

Best Regards

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dunstan

I faced same issue with SRM 7.0 SP9.

If you find out how to replicate this isseu, would you please let me know it?

Thank you for your kindness.