Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Travel management

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Travel Experts,

My client has wrongly uploaded AMEX file in system in a accident through PRCC T-code, now they want us to remove it so urgently,?

Is there anyway to reverse it from system?

Thanks

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

We had a similar situation and deleted entris from buffer using RPTTUW02 but it can create some inconsistencies in PRCCD and employee buffer on Portal.

FYI: You must create a copy of this program to restrict auth of the Tcode in Production. Also there is no log of this deletion.

So be careful while executing

Thanks

Alok

former_member182377
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Many thanks for your reply, really kind, We have already proceeded to do that.

Can you please let me know what kind of inconsistencies happen in PRCCD and Buffer on porta.

Would you please let me know for example.

I dont understand ,create copy of this program

Could you explain elaborately please, i need this in urgent. we are doing it in test system. so we are gonna do in Production soon. So need your help on this.

Thanks

Sriram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sriram,

When u run these tcodes in production, it does not run due to some hardcoding in the programs by SAP. This is to avoid mistakes in production.

So always have to make a copy of program to run in production environment to remove the hard coding.

See the requirments of this program in documentation which clearly says you need to make an exit to turn off line of comment.

Regarding inconsistency we faced issues where the credit card transactions were in INBEL and CCBEL and if we delete all then old reports were not accessible and PRCCD also does not show the details of those transactions. This was one of the inconsistenct we faced.

Another one was buffer of portal is shown via a different view then PRCCD view, so sometimes we faced difference in number of transactions in PRCCD and on portal. Not sure of reasons.

So be really careful before u delete using RPTTCLTA or RPTTUW02

Thanks

Alok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sriram,

I guess when you say 'reverse it from the system' you actually mean deleting the entries from cluster TC? If yes then you use Report RPTTUW02 for deleting entire cluster files or single entries for a personnel no.

Warning NOTE: Please ensure that you have read the documentation for the program carefully before randomly deleting live data in production.  

Thanks

Ankur