cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availability Check for sales order quantity that should be split for two schedule lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts,

My Client have a Business Scenario,its a make to stock scenario

system settings :

Checking group 01 Daily requirements

Checking rule A

Requiement type KSL

Requirement class 030

available quantity 30

Sales order quantity  50

Now in sales order showing two schedule lines ,showing one schedule line with current date zero confirmed quantity , and one future date showing the confirmed sales order quantity as 50

Now the requirement is

the first schedule line -curent date with available quantity as 30

Second scedule line -future date with remaining 20 quantity

how do i configure -please guide me gurus

With regards,

Pratheep

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting Availability control screen, and still you get one delivery date then,

check if the customer only allows complete delivery shipment. Check in customer master-sales area data - shipping tab.

or, if you are getting ATP selection screen, are you seleting complete delivery option?

regards,

Vaibhav Kulkarni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply vaibhav and santhosh,

After changing the satus of sales org-Dis.Channel &Division -C (Delivery proposal)

Still it is coming as

03/06/2013            -0   confirmed quantty

04/06/2013            -50 Confirmed quantity

But My client wants to be like

03/06/2013           -20 Confirmed quantity (Available quantity)

04/06/2013           -30 cormfirmed quantuty(should be procured/manufactured)

please guide me to resolve experts,

Regards,

Pratheep

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the customer master (sold-to/ship-to) sales area data->shipping tab ->field partial delivery per item. It looks now value C might have been assigned. Remove the value and make it as blank. Also make sure the box complete delivery required by law is unchecked. Then test by creating new sales orders.

For correcting the existing sales orders, check in the sales order line item ->shipping tab, same field partial delivery per item. Make the field value as empty. In the schedule line tab, make sure the box Fixed data and qty box is unchecked and then re-run the availability check.

Regards,

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pratheep,

As correctly stated by Shiva, check below settings.

1. go to Ship to Party customer master and see what you have under sales area - shipping.

You should uncheck complete delivery required by law and partial delievry per item = Blank.

Now, go to VA02 of of the order your created and see what you have under line item - shipping - partial delivery should be blank.

After doing this if you still see the problem, rerun the Avb in your order.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This issue has been solved by maintaining  inhouse production days as 1 day in material master MRP 2 View so the system show the following schedule lines as below

04/06/2013 - 0 quantity(backward scheduling failed)

05/06/2013- 20 quantity (forward scheduling confirmed the available quantity)

06/06/2013 -30 quantity (one day required to manufacture the remaining 30 quantity

Thanks all for your support

Thread is closed

Pratheep.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in the following path

SPRO-->SALES AND DISTRIBUTION-->BASIC FUNCTIONS-->AVAILABILITY CHECK AND TOR-->AVAILABILITY CHECK-->DEFINE DEFAULT SETTINGS

Transaction code : OVZJ

for the combination of

SALES ORGANIZATION, DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL, DIVISION  maintain the field AVAILABILITY CHECK RULE as  C

try this and revert back