Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Correction Delivery - Dates is in Incorrect Time Period -Error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the following issue

• Scheduling agreement created to migrate legacy agreements
  • I need to create a correction delivery to reflect the quantity already delivered against the legacy agreement
  • When I attempt to create the Correction Delivery, from within Forecast Delivery Schedule tab, I enter the delivery date and quantity and click on the display icon, there Note Text against the Correction Delivery stating 'Date is in Incorrect Time Period'
  • When I save the scheduling agreement the following message is displayed Forecast schedule 30000133 has been saved (no delivery created) -  Message no. V1261

I have checked the following items

• Incompletion procedure
  • Copy control
  • Sales document definition

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please checkin VOV8 whether for your scheduling agreement document type, you have maintained "A" against the field "Immediate delivery" .  If it is, this should be blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ajaya - I checked this already, immediate delivery is not activated

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the T-code VOV8,and select your scheduling agreement document type,check the field immediate delivery must be "A".

if not there you maintain as "A" then, test the process.

This will help full to u

Regards,

Atiq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the suggestion - but this does not solve the issue

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there Note Text against the Correction Delivery stating 'Date is in Incorrect Time Period'

Can you provide the message number, by double clicking on the text?

Did you maintain any valid-from/valid-to date in the scheduling agreement and the correction delivery date falls before/after that?

Regards,

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check OSS Note 909324 - Correction delivery not saved - incorrect open quantity of any help to your scenario.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Shiva,

I am using ECC 6 SAP_APPL 606 0007 SAPKH60607 Logistics and Accounting which includes the fix already

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

1. Have you assigned Correction Delivery Type ( LFKO ) in VOV8 under Scheduling Agreement  Tab ?

2. What settings have you have maintained for LFKO Correction Delivery Type in OVLK( Not Zero VLK ) ?

3. Check what you have assigned " Default Order Type " in OVLK  and this default Order Type is assigned to which Item Category and Scheduling Category .

4. Check Delivery Item Category settings also  .

Thanks,

Naren

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

check Date and Time Format is correct or no ( better to click F4 and enter in the fields of Date and Time ).

Note : Better to share Doc flow of your's .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narendra

The date is selected from a standard calendar drop down