cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

which sap module should i do

faraz_siddiqui2
Explorer
0 Kudos

hello everyone i need you help as i  want  to make my career . I had 2 years of experience in data networking , good knowledge of linux and just have basic know of java, no prior exp in programming

suggest which sap module suits to me , what are job opportunities in it

if i do sap training from authorized training center does it make any difference for me .

which sap training center provide the good quality of training and good placement

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

Having experience in server OS be it windows or any flavor of Linux is very good if you want to get into SAP Basis. I would like to tell you a few things that you may take into consideration before taking up any training or career change:

- You education and experience.

- Your interest and market demand.

Sometimes it becomes difficult to take a decision when your interest is in a domain/module which may not be in demand and saturated.

Good Luck.

Nagarajan Viswanathan

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

If your good in programming you can for ABAP and  also SAP BI.

But based on your networking experience you can think of doing SAP basis and solution manager. Which is having good demand presently. But for this you should be ready for working in all round shifts which will be based on your project.

From this above module, I would suggest you to do the certification from SAP which will be better route for career opportunities.

Regarding good quality of training at your location, you can check with Atos, SAP authorized training.

Thanks

Nayeem.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Faraz,

Since you have networking experience, you can think of doing SAP basis and solution manager. There is a great demand for this skill set.

If you are more inclined towards Java related then you may think of doing SAP Netweaver course. This also has a great demand in the market.

Before we suggest you about the institute, please let us know your location.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

faraz_siddiqui2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Well thank for your response my current location is Delhi

0 Kudos

Hi

if you are interested in  programming you can go for ABAP.

Thanks

faraz_siddiqui2
Explorer
0 Kudos

thanks

faraz_siddiqui2
Explorer
0 Kudos

please help in choosing sap module