cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable new incident tab from "Change Group" button (EHSM 3.0 Incident Management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about the incident screen and seeing if you’ve had a similar requirement or know the best approach. I have a task that requires a new tab to be created, but it need to be available on conditions similar to the standard Releases and Notice of Violations Tab. The condition is:

1.        1.) If the submitter selects  the radio button from the simplified form screen the Incident Group “Operational Nuclear Safety“ will be set on the save of the incident

2.) If the EHS Screener / Issue Owner determine that it is an Operational Nuclear Safety incident, they can select the incident group. (This dialog is illustrated below)

3.) If the Operational Nuclear Safety incident group is selected from the incident screen, the tab will now be available.

I’ve created a PostExit method for ‘IWCI_IF_FPM_OIF_CONF_EXIT~OVERRIDE_EVENT_OIF’ in the class ‘CL_EHHSS_INC_OIF_CNTRLR_NEW’ to get it working without any luck. Any Ideas on how to get this working?

Thanks,

Jeff

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

is it still an actual problem for you?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roman,

I was able to figure this out.

I had to create an implicit enhancement for 'CL_EHHSS_INC_D_GROUP_PROPAG'  in the method '/BOBF/IF_FRW_DETERMINATION~EXECUTE' that looped through my custom node, to find if the field was set.

If the field was set I created a new instance of the group, then set the incident group.

Thanks for your response Roman!

Jeff

Answers (0)