Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mass activation of QM Proc. Active

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I'd like to perform a mass activation of QM Proc. Active.

What Tx code accomplishes this?

V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

Do you want to assign Inspection type in mass to multiple materials???

If yes, use QA08 to activate the same. If you are looking for something else, please clarify your query again.

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks very much,

I've already done mass inspection assignments via QA08 as well as mass creation of QInfo records via QI06 for multiple plants. I want to activate QM Proc for a large number of vendors enmass like the two processes mentioned herein. Is there a Tax or process to accomplish this?

Thanks

V

Former Member
0 Kudos

QM Proc can be activated by activating inspection types for Material in Material Master & the same can be activated to vendor through Quality Info Record.

What else you want to activate in mass??

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks,
I'm sorry, I'd like to know a transaction to perform mass maint. of QM Proc.

0 Kudos

hi bell,

Would you like to activate the QM procurement key or needs to enter the control key ?

thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi bell,

In case if u want to enter the Control Key in QM view you can try tcode : QI04 in which you can create variant and proceed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use transaction code MM17: table MARA (General Material Data) field MARA-QMPUR (QM procurement).

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

MM17 - I'm not sure why you don't think you can use this?

FF

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

No... I'm sure you're correct... (esp. FFighter):)  I'm just not seeing the specific QM Proc. Key setting in MM17.....

It's coming together...

VB

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The QM in procurement active is in the MARA table,  Field MARA-QMPUR.

The QM Control Key is in the MARC table.  MARC-SSQSS.

FF

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Very Much FF....

Thanks for your, and other colleagues help thus far. We're getting there.  I've researched and executed one number then 10 numbers. No problem with one number, (not a mass change though) then 10 numbers, no problem. When I went for the full Monte 4,000 + material numbers... I received an error " no foreign key available" and halted the process. What is this error? How should I proceed?

QI06 completed, QA08 completed,...... MM17 completes this major task.

Thanks again

Verroz

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first thing I would do is to simply break it down into two loads.  For some reason I find about 1800-2000 is the magic number for many things in SAP.

If you can limit it to under 2000 records at a time it might work.

FF

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to you and others this task overall has been completed. Deepest dive yet...

V

former_member188029
Participant
0 Kudos

Ultimately backing off the vol. of the load completed this FF.  Much thanks. 

Answers (0)